Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taking the Stage

After much planning, Emma Lee and Kerri put on quite the ballet performance (complete with live musical accompaniment and a "fancy" wardrobe) for me yesterday. At the end, Emma Lee decided to give an impromptu song that she made up as she went along. At the last second, I decided to video it - so glad I did. Andy and I sure got enough laughs out of it last night (safely away from little eyes and ears who would think we were making fun of her great talent!). So, without further ado . . . Emma Lee Johnson singing, "Princess"
Emma Lee Singing from Michaella Johnson on Vimeo.
*Disclaimer: Emma Lee and I recently had a conversation about heaven and hell, which I'm afraid partially inspired a portion of her song. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Michaella, she is so sweet! I love her so much.