Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things I Find Myself Saying

My friend did a post about the things she catches herself saying throughout the day, and I enjoyed it so much I thought I'd do the same thing. It's funny how many things I say that just pass for "normal" around here. Here are a few of the things I've found myself saying lately:

1. "Your toothbrush is only for your teeth. Please don't scrub anything else with it!"

2. "You're a girl, and you sit! How can you miss the toilet?!"

3. "Do you really think that right here in the middle of the sidewalk is the best place to scrape all that poop off your shoe?"

4. "Please stop playing with the cheetos and look at me when I'm talking to you so I know you're listening!"

5. "I don't know how old you will be when you get to have your own cell phone. I do know it's too far away to talk about now though!"

6. "Umm, you know what happens to the things you swallow don't you . . . ."

7. "No! You may NOT have oreos for breakfast!"

8. "Ok, you were right....this time." (ouch!)

9. "Yes, you're right. I could probably say that a little nicer." (double ouch!)

10. "Umm, those are boxers and they go on daddy's booty, so I don't think I'd put them on my head if I were you!"


And the thing I just can't say enough: "I love you more!"



For those of you just dying to know - here are the "answers."
1,3,5,7,9, 10 (you probably guessed it) = Kerri!
2 ("funny" story) and 6 = Emma Lee
4 and 8 = Andy

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is too funny... and it made me stop and think too! LOL!

Anonymous said...

cute! will you post on how the adoption is coming?