Saturday, April 2, 2011

6 at 6

The tooth fairy is about to go broke around here! Not only does Kerri have a loose tooth, but Emma Lee lost her second tooth of the week today.

That's 6 total for her! Is it just me or is that not crazy for a six year old?!

She actually swallowed it at some point during dinner without realizing it. (Guess she's not taking after me in that area! Little known fact - I have the hardest time swallowing pills. My first one wasn't until I was in college and even now they have to be little and I have to wash them down with a carbonated drink.) She was so upset when she realized it was missing. I assured her that the tooth fairy would still come, and she wrote a note right away explaining what happened.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh that note is so precious!! I also have issues with pills. I can swallow the smaller ones nowadays but I have to reassure myself every time that I can do this!!