Monday, May 3, 2010

Choo-choo

My mom was in town last Monday, and the girls and I decided to go back with her to spend the rest of the week at my parents' house (largely due to the fact that my car died and was in the shop.) I've been dying for a chance to let the girls ride Amtrak because I've done it so often and thought that it would be really fun for them. This was the perfect opportunity (especially when my dad offered to pay for it!). We had so much fun and they did so great! I guess I can check that off my "Things the Girls Need to Experience" list.



Waiting - they gave the girls a Curious George book about a train & a Thomas coloring book.
 


We're all so excited!







































Due to my oversight that we were not on the train that has a full dining car, our dinner consisted of things you find in a vending machine. Having their choice of chips, crackers, and candy for dinner made the girls even more excited. :)








Finishing up the ride with a little movie.

0 comments: