Sunday, April 25, 2010

Loving CVS

I haven't done a coupon post in a while and today I had my best CVS run ever, so humor me! :)
 My total was $68. After coupons were scanned, it was brought down to $12. I used $12 in ECBs, and got $14 in ECBs back! Basically, I got $68 worth of stuff for a $2 profit! Plus, a bonus was I got a super nice cashier who was just as excited as me that I saved so much. I love CVS! :)

Here's the stash!














My two favorite sites for CVS coupon matchups are Money Saving Mom and Southern Savers. They do a great job every week of mapping out the best CVS deals. Also, they normally have the list ready a day or two before the sale starts, so you can get prepared and go as early as you need to on Sundays if you are afraid of CVS running out of something.

0 comments: