Friday, April 9, 2010

Our New Look

Pretty much all of my haircuts happen as a spur of the moment decision. My typical pattern is get a short haircut, let it grow out because I don't take the time to schedule or go get another cut, suddenly get frustrated and run out for a last minute cut. Well, lately I've decided I was starting to feel like someone from the Addams family---which one was dependent on whether I was having a good hair day or not :)---, and yesterday I couldn't take it anymore, so off I went.

Well, after over a year of me asking Emma Lee to get her hair cut short again, she has just recently decided that she would like that (she refused before because she said she wanted it long like Rapunzel). For whatever reason, her hair stays so much neater and nicer looking when it is short.

I was a very bad mommy and we hurried off without telling Kerri what we were doing. (She wants whatever Emma Lee does, and for some reason I just can't bring myself to cut her hair yet. It most likely has something to do with her spending the first two years of her life completely bald!) We did pick out Kerri a treat and bring it home to lessen her disappointment, so I got off with a little pouting but no tears.

Here is the result












And here is why I can't cut Kerri's yet but love Emma Lee's short - soo cute!

0 comments: