Thursday, May 27, 2010

PJ Party


"You're in-vi-ted . . . to a P.J. par-ty." You know those songs that get stuck in your head - over and over and over again. This is definitely one of them!
 
P.J. Party from Michaella Johnson on Vimeo.

The girls had their first preschool choir performance in "big church" last night. The theme was a P.J. (Praise Jesus) party. I'm pretty sure that they were the most excited about getting a chance to wear their princess gowns to church, but like a good parent I tried to talk to them on the way to church about singing as a way to worship God. I might have also mentioned that it would be hard for them and others to worship if they were goofing off and playing around instead of standing still and singing. I also could have possibly mentioned that some ice cream was waiting at home for obedient little girls. You know, as a reward - not a bribe or anything.

PJ Party - Rock in My Pocket from Michaella Johnson on 

0 comments: