Monday, June 6, 2011

Procrastinator's Motivation

On a particularly hyper night for the girls last week, they were cracking me up making up songs and being silly about not wanting to go to bed yet. I gave in for a few minutes (just so I could pull out the camera, of course!)

I posted this video on Facebook last week, but I love it so much I had to put it on here. In case you haven't realized it yet, my blog is more for me than for you. I love being able to take a few minutes several days throughout the week to post what's going on, so I can look back at it later and stroll down memory lane. Your role is important though because I really believe that the fact that it's public and people are checking it on a regular basis (I've got proof, even though most of you don't leave me comments!) is what gives me the motivation to actually take those few minutes to sit down and do it (if you know me, you know I'm a procrastinator, although I'd like to believe that I've gotten a little better since my college days!). I have a pretty terrible track record with diaries, journals, and scrapbooks, but blogging works for me (because of you - thanks!) I'm so glad it does because then it gives me the opportunity to look back and remember times like

this
this
this
this
this
and this!

just to name a few!
Thank you!

0 comments: