Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not Much

There's not much going on around here lately. I like to take a good week of relaxing and not doing too much after a week of VBS (and all the preparation that goes into it weeks beforehand).


Of course, it wouldn't be VBS without cousins, so we also had a few extras for part of the week. Man, do they know how to have fun together! I love it!

Now that I'm thinking about it, our "not much" has included a home visit with our social worker (read major housecleaning beforehand!), a morning full of legwork to get some of our adoption paperwork in order, a couple of playdates, an impromptu sewing project, swimsuit shopping (for mommy! Please tell me I'm not the only one who has to visit every store in the entire city to find one I'm happy with!). Yep, we're not up to much at all this week! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michaella you are so funny. Even your "relaxing" time is full of excitement! Thank you for taking the kids for a few days and letting them enjoy family and VBS. They were so happy to have been able to be with you guys!