Friday, February 4, 2011

Who Knew?!

Who knew there are whole blogs entirely devoted to hairstyles for your little girl? I guess it's time for me to stop bugging Emma Lee and Kerri to let me get their hair cut and start learning how to copy some of these fun and fancy hairstyles (although some of them are definitely a bit much).

Side note: If you like reading blogs as much as I do but don't want to spend the entire day sitting in front of your computer, check out google reader. You can add all your favorite blogs and see them in one spot. You can see in one glance which ones have added new posts and read them without having to visit each individual site. You can also arrange them in categories. I have a friends category along with baking, money-saving deals, adoption, photography, marriage/family, project ideas (home decor, crafts, & sewing), etc.

1 comments:

Susan (Tubbs) Canady said...

LOVE google reader! i think i would go bonkers without it!