Sunday, March 28, 2010

Remembering Memories We've Made and Making New Ones

I'm so grateful for three of my very best friends: Rachel, Eranda, and Christina. I love these girls so much! They have seen the good and the bad (and sometimes the very bad) of me and they still like me - amazing, really! We met in 1998 in college in Maryland. Rachel, Eranda, and I were all just starting as freshman, and Christina had the . . . um, . . . privilege to be my RA. (And I have repeatedly apologized for everything I put her through!) We hit it off, and in spite of us all living in three different states (soon to be four) and through all the other changes that have happened through college, grown-up life, marriages, babies, and everything else, we have managed to stay close. One of the great things about us is that it doesn't matter if it is two of us, three of us, or all four of us together, we get along great individually and all together. We try to make sure that we get in at least one visit every year, although the more we fit in the happier we are! Every now and then, I like to spend some time going through the pictures we've collected over the years and relive some of the good times we've had. Of course, it is even better to make new memories together, and that is just what we're about to do! We're leaving today to get together for a week at the beach (with our families tagging along). What could be better than that?! Not much!




































0 comments: