Saturday, February 4, 2012

Like Mommy Like Daughter

Emma Lee got a camera for Christmas - a real one. I recently upload the pictures she took and enjoyed looking at things through her perspective. It's so exciting to see her loving something I love, and it's so sweet to see how she's setting up photo shoots on her own. Here's one of her favorites - taken and completely edited all by herself. 

She also has quite a few of the typical pose-in-front-of-the-mirror shots (I promise she didn't learn that from me - it just seems ingrained in young girls!) It cracks me up! Here are some of her first ones - before she realized that she shouldn't be holding her camera in front of her face.

Side Note: She's also been enjoying the video aspect of her camera. It has given me a whole new look into what her and her sister do behind closed doors. I was wondering about how concerned I need to be about how excited a certain crazy little girl gets about shaking her booty for the camera. Then, coincidentally, I was also looking at old home videos of the girls this week and might have heard myself cracking up at and encouraging a crazy 1 year old little girl to shake her booty for the camera -oops. There's a parenting choice that I hope doesn't come back to haunt me 10-15 years down the road! (Oh, and I'm just realizing that maybe this wasn't the most aptly named post because that's another thing that neither of them got from me!)  

0 comments: