Monday, September 19, 2011

Whining

Waaaaaahhhhhhh, both of my SD cards decided to go all crazy on me, and now I can't take any pictures. Waaaaaaahhhhhh, waaaahhhhhhh! Definitely have a new one (the size of both of my old ones together!) ordered and on its way. I just don't know how to manage without taking pictures. I'm SUPER glad that they decided to stop working after  I finished up the school portraits. As much as I can trust my memory, I think that the only pictures that didn't make it off the card were of Andy's birthday party and the scrumptious Reese cake that I made for him. Could have been much worse, but waaaaaahhhhhhh anyway!

1 comments:

Allyson said...

My SD cards have been messing up recently too! They'll say they have a write error. Usually I can delete the one file, but on my last card it corrupted the whole thing. Not fun.