Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

Ok, so I'm being one of those annoying "vote for me" people. Here's the story: I was checking out the canvas prints on Winkflash yesterday (60% off until 8/1 with the code CANVAS60), and I saw that they are doing a weekly photo contest with a $100 credit prize. Of course, my brain thought, "Hmm, free canvas would be even better than 60% off canvas," so here we are.

This week's theme is flowers, so I entered a picture I took of Macon's cherry blossoms this past spring. (Want to see it? Click the link and vote! Yeah, I'm mean like that!) I'm barely hanging in the top twenty, but the number one spot is (at this moment) only 35 votes ahead of me. Soooo, vote....for me! I won't complain either if you want to get your friends to vote for me too!

Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is simple. Click this link http://www.winkflash.com/contest/winkflash/browse.aspx?idce=56484 and click vote and you're done! My walls (and Andy's wallet) will thank you! This week's contest ends 8/1, but there's a new contest every week. If you want to enter another week I'll vote for you!

0 comments: