Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

I take a lot of pictures. Actually, a lot is probably an understatement. Some of them are good, some of them are not so good, but that's beside the point. In looking back at the pictures I took last year, I've noticed that I don't have as many as I would like of Emma Lee and Kerri together, probably because it makes it sooooo much harder to get a decent picture! Because I clearly like to torture myself and those around me, I've decided to make a pointed effort to get at least one (1) semi-good picture of them every month until November (11) (which will lead right up to their birthday) of this year (11) = 1-11-11. I'd say I'll try to do it on the 11th of every month, but that might be a little over-committing myself - we'll see! Here's what I can up with today:

0 comments: