Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Mystery

Do you remember when I posted about Emma Lee's really loose tooth? Yeah, that was exactly a month ago and at that point it had been due to fall out any day for two weeks. Guess what? IT IS STILL THERE! You can even see the "big girl" tooth halfway up behind it.


I'm beginning to lose hope of it ever coming out! I'm also reconsidering my promise to myself to never pull her teeth out but to let her decide when they come out (which I've already broken once!). She does have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what they do about it. It's a mystery to me how it has lasted this long, I've joked with her about her putting super glue on it (if we didn't have any in the house, I might actually be considering that as a serious possibility at this point!). Here's a little video of her showing off her tooth's flexibility (sorry it's blurry in some parts - I'm still trying to get a hang of the manual focus in video mode).


Emma Lee's Loose Tooth from Michaella Johnson on Vimeo.


0 comments: