Thursday, June 3, 2010

Johnsons Unedited: Kerri on Silly Bandz

Here's the second edition of our Johnsons Unedited videos (see the first here). Better late than never, right?! Kerri decided to talk for the video (lately she's been a little leery of it for whatever reason). Her topic of choice was silly bandz. She has developed quite an attachment to hers. For someone who can never find her shoes, has lost more hair bows than I can count, and who leaves a trail of her possessions wherever she goes, I wasn't too excited about giving her an armful of decorative rubber bands for me to end up finding stuck in the vacuum cleaner at some point and time. She's really surprised me though - they've stayed with her 24/7. She eats with them, sleeps with them, takes her baths with them. I haven't seen her without them since she got them. So, without further ado - Silly Kerri with her silly bandz:


Johnsons Unedited: Kerri on Silly Bandz from Michaella Johnson on Vimeo.

0 comments: