Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm just saying . . . Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven move over!

So, Emma Lee was sad that I recorded and posted a video of Kerri swimming and not her (No, I'm not showing favoritism- Emma Lee's learning to swim process was just not as sudden and dramatic as Kerri's). To be fair (and maybe to brag just a tad!), here's Emma Lee's latest and greatest accomplishment. I really do think that she's a natural. This is a video from her second day of playing the piano!



**Sorry it's not great lighting. I just did it with my regular camera b/c I don't know how to post video from my actual video camera. How sad is that?!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Josiah says you need a "flip". I say, I'm with you, I don't know how to do it either! =)

Oh, and great piano skills. She is too cute.