Sunday, July 12, 2009

Help!!!

I'm frustrated, so I'm seeking outside help!! :) I've been trying in my "spare" time to change up my blog format, and nothing's working for me. Instead, I've even lost some of what I had already set up, and I'm afraid to fix it back for fear of losing everything again!!

Anyway, I'd love a cuter background to start with. I've tried the cutest blog on the block and pyzam, and I can't get either to work. Any suggestions??? I'd really love to design my own, but I'm afraid of putting too much time into something that I won't be able to get to work.

1 comments:

I am the mom said...

I feel your pain, my friend. I really want something with 3 columns so *everything* isn't on one side of the posts! I searched through every little site I could find, and replaced my template several times but I couldn't find anything I really liked. I did get them to work, though--I just didn't like them. Maybe I could give you some help getting them to load. And I lost a few things on my original template even though I saved it before I started monkeying around--I had to go back and replace it again even though I eventually went back to using the original template. Frustration.