Tuesday, March 13, 2012

After Dinner Entertainment

We had a little impromptu after dinner entertainment last night. All the songs were made up on the spot, and include titles sure to become famous like Popstar Mummy, Clappy Hands, Chicken Head, Dudettes, and more!


Apart from the whole thing just cracking me up, here are a couple of my favorite things to watch for in this video:
1st song - Watch Kerri when Emma Lee says "I have nothing to say."
3rd song - I love that Emma Lee switches to her "country voice" for the chicken song, and of course, you just have to love the head bobbing and sound effects that go along with this song.
4th song - I love how you can't understand 90% of what Kerri says in this song (and I'm pretty sure she made up quite a few words in it!).
5th song - The entire song just cracks me up, but I think my favorite thing is the voice changes.

0 comments: