Monday, January 30, 2012

New Photo Challenge for 2012

Whew! Talk about a slim blogging month! Just today did it seem like things were really back to "normal." It took me a while to reorient myself and everything around here after we got back from our trip, and then I got sick and didn't get too much accomplished for a few days. I feel like I've just been getting the bare minimum done, but today finally felt like a typical Johnson household day. Our school went much better, I actually exercised, showered, and dressed and went out of the house, I took some pictures, the girls had cheerleading practice, I cooked dinner, we had a family game night, and I'm blogging! See - normal!
   
Last year, I gave myself a photo challenge: to take a picture of the girls together every month. I enjoyed it (or at least the results of it), so this year I've given myself another challenge: to take pictures with the girls. I'm rarely in a picture, so I plan to remedy that this year! Here are the rules I set for myself: we don't all have to be in the same picture, but I have to get a picture of both Andy and myself with both girls (together or separate). Today I realized that tomorrow is the last day of January (already?!), so I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures - nothing stupendous - just trying to prove with pictures that our family consists of more than two girls - a mommy and a daddy actually live here too! (I'm going to have to work on the self-portrait thing - only a couple of them ended up with our faces in them!)


1 comments:

Rachel said...

I really like both pictures! It really captures your family! And I'm so glad you are feeling back to normal!