Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Due to the FREEZING cold weather we've had lately, I've not wanted to leave our toasty warm house AT ALL! I've been loving some fleece, warm fuzzy socks, thick blankets, and hot chocolate (which, by the way, I have a new absolute favorite that might just ruin any other hot chocolate for me forever - Williams-Sonoma Rich & Creamy Luscious Bittersweet Chocolate Shavings that Melt Smoothly in Hot Milk for an Intensely Chocolaty Rich Taste with a Well-Rounded Body, Smooth Texture, and Exquisite Aroma -  and they didn't exaggerate one little bit! But let me get back to what I was saying before I devote an entire post to hot chocolate!) BUT there is only so much cuddling up on the couch I can take! Here are a few other things the girls and I have done to keep us entertained in this way-too-cold-without-snow-weather.




 

 


 




1 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow!! Your girls are GORGEOUS!! Looks like it was a wonderful day for everyone!

Blessings-
Amanda