Monday, September 14, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me

Here's proof that my animal/insect/reptile/anything alive and moving loving Kerri can make a friend out of anything. I'm pretty sure that she has never met any "animal" that she hasn't immediatley fallen in love with. It is hilarious to watch her radar go off at the slightest hint that there is a dog around. She drops whatever she is doing and runs toward the dog (big, small, calm, wild, hyper, mean looking or nice, it doesn't matter). Only after much coaching has she now reached the point where she shouts as she runs toward the owner, "Can I pet your dog, can I pet your dog, can I pet your dog!" Sure, that's understandable - I'm told I  was the same way when I was little, BUT her obsession doesn't end with cute, furry things . . .

Yep! That's a crab she found on the beach.


Uh huh! She did hold it.

You bet! She did let it climb all over her.

Yes! Kerri was in absolute heaven with her new friend.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Even a dead frog found in the pool drain =)

The Johnson Scoop said...

Yeah, I forgot about that - alive or dead - guess it doesn't matter!