Friday, January 12, 2007

WE ARE IN!

I can't believe that we are finally starting to catch up with the rest of the world (technologically). We may still have dial-up and no laptop or flat screen monitor, but by golly, we have a blog! I didn't realize how clueless I was about all "the latest" until a while back when my baby sister had to try to explain to me what My Space is. I think she probably felt like I did when I tried to explain email to my Mom : ). (Love you, Mom!) Anyway, my hope is that this will help to keep us a little more connected to our family and friends. You all know that I am not the greatest about emailing, writing, sending pictures, calling, ect. I think about you all and love you, it is just hard to make the time to let you know! So, here I can upload pictures and write and hopefully it is a little more personal than sending out a massive email to everyone I know. Check back often, because I am going to try to really do this!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! Good for you!

Unknown said...

mimi,
that´s great about the blog!i´m excited to read all about your beautiful family! The girls look like a handful! i must send you some pictures myself; the wedding pictures came out great! i love you and miss you!
your roomie,
juju.

Unknown said...

Michaella,
I think this is great! I have been meaning to call or e-mail but have been extremely busy as of late. The girls and I have all been sick over the past week. I'm PTA president for the girls' school and that's been more than enough work for me. Kyrie will be 2 on the 26th of this month! I miss having a baby around. Kamillah will be 7 in July and Kenya will be 6 in August! Can you believe it? I know I can't. I want to get together sometime. I bet the 5 girls together would have a blast! LOL! It's so funny to think that we have 5 little girls between the 2 of us.
Well, I hope that this enables us to stay in touch better than we've been.
Love To You, Andy, Emma Lee, & Kerri!
God Bless!
Amanda, Jaime, Kamillah, Kenya & Kyrie

The Johnson Scoop said...

Hey Guys!

Thanks for checkingout my blog. I think that there is some way I should just be able to click and write you back, but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe that only works if you have a blog here also. Anyway, Juju, it was so good to hear from you. I think about you tons! Can't wait to see some pictures. Do you have a my space or blog or anything? And Amanda, WOW! I didn't realize that your girls had gotten that old! Where does the time go? It would be so much fun to get them all together. Maybe this summer . . . Hey, do they like to play with Barbies? : ) Rachel, can't wait to see you! Love you all!